Monday, March 5, 2018

Update

Since my last post, we have moved a few times. My husband has lost his job due to health and filed for disability. He got his very soon but his health is worse than mine. We are renting a decent house and living on disability. We are in our 50's and it scares me at times about our future but I try to live in the present and just focus on us and our health.

Fibromyalgia doesn't change to help me be a caregiver to my husband. Fibro doesn't care at all in fact. It's hard enough taking care of me, let alone my spouse. There are some days we can get stuff done together and some days we can't. Shopping is a chore. Big chore. If it weren't for our youngest son helping most of the time we wouldn't buy groceries.

I've read there is a new blood test for FM. Not sure if I'm interested in taking it. Curious who has out there and what is it came back negative??

I've been trying to break my fever and fatigue with an Advocare Spark drink, or energy drink. It does give me a little boost. I just wish I could clean house like I used too. I get tired of the mess. I hate to ask my daughters in law because they work full time and then some. But to have a clean house would be nice. That is probably the biggest thing I hate about this illness is that it steals my energy. No energy is the pits.






No comments:

Post a Comment