Monday, March 5, 2018

Bariatric Surgery

Well after a couple years of plotting and planning, I underwent gastric sleeve surgery on 12/11/17. I have lost 31 pounds thus far. I am praying it helps with the Fibro and Chronic Fatigue. I know it won't cure it but I know it will help. I had to cut out all diet soda, so I've been without 3 months and I can tell a slight difference.

I also went back on cpap machine after another sleep study and that too has improved my sleep, another common symptom with Fibro. 

Look at me making all the right moves. I will keep posting on my bariatric surgery.

The weather has been rainy for over a week now and it makes my body sore. My legs are sore to the touch and to walk. I'm running low grade fever and having hard time doing much of anything. Praying this will pass soon. 



No comments:

Post a Comment